ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE ASSISTANT REQUIRED
Part-Time Administration and Finance Assistant for September 2022
Pay Scale: S4, £19,072 – £21,066 FTE, Pro rata actual salary of £10,343 – £11,424
Permanent, 22.5 hours per week over 5 days, term-time only Start: September 2022
We wish to appoint an Administration and Finance Assistant, to join our dynamic and collaborative school team.
This is a varied and interesting role, providing support on a broad range of administration and finance activities. You will be a valued member of the school team in our paperless office, enabling the school to function efficiently
Sandfield is a one-form entry Victorian school. The buildings comprise of an outdoor fully equipped learning lab, a stunning library, outdoor sports pitch, forest school area and much more. The school is organised in phase groups. EYFS, Year 1 and 2 work and plan together with Years 3 and 4 and Years 5 and 6 also adopting this approach. Teamwork and collaboration are central to the way we work. We have created a two-form entry approach within a one-form entry setting. To see our video that the children have made which tells you all about our school, please click here>>
This is a part time role, working 22.5 hours per week, 9am – 1:30pm, Monday to Friday, for term time only including 5 INSET days (39 weeks per year).
You will be:
- Providing efficient high-quality administration and finance support, including front of house, school lunches, general office duties and finance administration.
- Utilising your excellent interpersonal and communication skills with adults and children
- Administration experience, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Proficient in using management information systems (SIMS)
- Excellent team player with a strong focus on working together to achieve results
- The ability to be both organised, flexible and experienced in multi-tasking to adapt to changing priorities
The benefits of working at Sandfield Primary School as part of the Learning Partners Academy Trust:
- Beneficial terms & conditions of employment.
- Access to Surrey Extra Benefits Scheme, with high street discounts, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Part of a friendly and welcoming team and school community
- Strong Inter-school support by professionals in the primary and secondary phase of education, as part of the Trust team.
If you think you can contribute and see a future at Sandfield, please come and visit. Visits can be arranged through the school office on 01483 566 586. Our Year 6 Ambassadors will be waiting to show you around!
Completed application forms must be submitted to email@example.com
Applications Close: 12 noon Thursday 23rd June 2022
Interviews: w/c 27/06/2022
Interviews will take place w/c 27th June 2022, however, we reserve the right to interview prior to the closing date so we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Sandfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including, ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
All posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and there will be the requirement for the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced-level check via the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).