CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED
Full Time Class Teacher required for September 2022
Pay Scale: Main Scale
We wish to appoint an excellent class teacher for KS1 or KS2 to join our committed team for September 2022. We are a multicultural school with an abundance of character, tucked away in the heart of Guildford. Our pupils are wonderful, polite and have exceptional behaviour. We welcome all applications to our friendly and happy school.
Sandfield is a one form entry Victorian school. The buildings comprise of an outdoor fully equipped learning lab, a stunning library, outdoor sports pitch, forest school area and much more. The school is organised in phase groups. EYFS, Year 1 and 2 work and plan together with Years 3 and 4 and Years 5 and 6 also adopting this approach. Team work and collaboration are central to the way we work. We have created a two form entry approach within a one form entry setting. To see our video that the children have made which tells you all about our school, please click here>>
Salary equates to M1-M11 £26,948 to £38,174 of the Learning Partners Academy Trust Pay Policy.
Our pupils are looking for:
- Someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- A highly motivated person with excellent teaching skills
- Flexibility and able to work on your own initiative
- An understanding of how young people learn
- Someone who brings the best out in all children and adults
- A team player
The benefits of working at Sandfield Primary School as part of the Learning Partners Academy Trust:
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
- A friendly, dedicated and ambitious staff
- Opportunities for career development and to participate in school and Trust CPD
- Beneficial terms & conditions of employment.
- Access to Surrey Extra Benefits Scheme and Employer’s support
If you think you can contribute and see a future at Sandfield, please come and visit. Visits can be arranged through the school office on 01483 566 586. Our Year 6 Ambassadors will be waiting to show you around!
Completed application forms must be submitted to email@example.com
Applications Close: 9:00am on Friday 17th June 2022
Interviews: Tuesday 21st June 2022
Sandfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including, ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
All posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and that there will be the requirement for the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced-level check via the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).