Information for Parents
Please have a look at Surrey Local Offer website, the online hub for 0 – 25 year olds with special educational needs or a disability. www.surreylocaloffer.org.uk
You may find the following organisations helpful if you or your child need further support.
Family Voice Surrey www.familyvoicesurrey.org
Surrey SEND Information, Advice and Support Service www.sendadvicesurrey.org.uk
Independent Parental Special Education Advice www.ipsea.org.uk
Sandfield Primary School welcome disabled visitors for events that are open to the public or if they wish to arrange a tour of the school as prospective parent or pupil. Every effort is made to offer disabled visitors access to all of our buildings, however some of our facilities are old and full access to them is not always available. If you are planning a visit to us, please contact us 48 hours or more in advance and we will do everything we can to help.
- When visiting our schools, the following disabled access and facilities are available:
- Parking is available close to the schools’ main reception.
- A disabled toilet is available in the KS2 building.
- Step free access, which is suitable for wheelchair or mobility scooter users, is available in KS1 via the rear of the building. For KS2 access is through the main entrance of the building and the hall has full step free access.
- For visually impaired visitors, assistance dogs/guide dogs are welcome on site. We are also very happy to provide large print versions of event and School information. Please contact us.
- Emergency exit/evacuation of disabled visitors: the School’s usual evacuation procedure applies. For further information: please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 566586.
Accessibility Plan – This plan has information about Sandfield Primary School’s approach to increasing accessibility.
If you have any questions about the information on this page, please make an appointment through the school office to speak to any member of the Pastoral team.